Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

SATURDAY- Stims Day 2

It's Saturday and for the first time in a long, long time, I have demanded that C and I take a break together. Everything seems to conspire against us most of the time. He's been so busy working on that damn barn, I've started my gardening business back up and I've been working non-stop with our rental properties. Because we don't have regular 9-5 jobs, I fell like we're always working, or talking about work. That doesn't even take into account all the normal house cleaning, etc. AND we have 3 acres which are still full of leaves. We never got to it in the fall.

So, today we're trying to ignore what "needs" to get done and enjoy ourselves. About to head out. C thinks I have some secret plan, but I don't. I'm just going to load up our beloved pup, Lux, and see where the day takes the three of us. It's our family day. A much needed one. I of course can't help thinking about our Wyatt and wishing he was here. Love you, Wyatt.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you - I hope you have a wonderful day together, just enjoying each other and relaxing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so hope you had an amazing day!! Sometimes those kinds of days are soooo needed. :)

    ReplyDelete