Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Anticipation

I guess I should have done a post yesterday to welcome all the ICLW peeps, but, obviously, I didn't. So....welcome!!! I am so excited that people are actually stopping in and reading and writing comments! Thank you!!! And I just want to thank you guys who are always here. I couldn't do it without you!

Ok, so I'm wondering if I could be having anticipation hormones? Are you laughing? I'm trying to come up with a reason for my major mood swings today. I guess it's probably the anticipation of my sister, JR's baby shower this weekend, and the beginning of my cycle on Wednesday. I'm just plain exhausted. And of course, C and I fight the whole time we're working together, so that's exhausting.

Well, tomorrow, I have to get all the tax stuff out to the accountant and believe it or not, I'm looking forward to that!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Wow! You have a lot of things going on. No wonder you're exhausted. I'm hoping this new cycle will bring you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to blame the hormones on my mood swings LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hormones seem to take all the blame here, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this cycle will be great!!!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hormones are very evil - I too blame them for pretty much everything!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the very best of luck with this cycle. And, all those upcoming events would totally be enough to induce mood swings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, mood swings. Who knows what causes them...I wish I did. A baby shower: that certainly could be setting you off. I know showers set me off for a long, long time after my own kukd experiences. Hang in there through the moodiness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome from ICLW. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm looking forward to following your upcoming cycle. Good Luck!
    Beth #140

    ReplyDelete