Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meds arrived...

Most of my meds arrived today, with the exception of the luveris. I had that script sent to a different pharmacy than I usually use, because their cash price is better than my co-pay price! Anyway, they gave me a hard time about sending me the script until I need it, because its not returnable?!? I'm calling tomorrow and telling them to send it. The IVF nurse told me that their customer service wasn't so hot and she was definitely right.

The lights are finally all in and wired in the barn. It looks great. Now on to the floor. We're doing a concrete stain. I'm actually pretty anxious to see how it comes out. Things are rolling along. I scheduled a massage for Friday and I can't wait. I am so incredibly tense. I'm trying to come up with a relaxation plan for this cycle. I think I'm going to do another massage before my stims start and I'm going to check into the local acupuncture place. I didn't really like the one affiliated with the IVF clinic.

I have a good feeling about this cycle. I really do. Cautiously optimistic.....

3 comments:

  1. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cautious optimism coming to you from me, as well! I am so glad everything's starting so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Thinking of you. I will say prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete