Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quick Update...

Things seem to be going pretty well. Still feeling pretty tired, but that's not all that bad considering that I've had trouble with sleeping since we lost Wyatt. I'm starting to get anxious about Aunt Flow arriving on time. She's due on or about Sunday, but since this is only the second time since Wyatt, I just don't know. She came 6 weeks 6 days after his birth. My cycle's used to be almost always perfect. Maybe a day on either end every once in awhile. Oh well, just something to obsess over! The nurse said if there's no AF by the 28th to call.

I can't believe tomorrow is shot # 7! Moving forward...

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you're feeling well and everything goes according to schedule! I hope you're not getting the headaches!

    ReplyDelete