Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tomorrow

So, I still don't have any sign of AF. I go in at 7am for blood work and I should have the results early afternoon. Fingers crossed for good hormone levels! The nurse said this happens about 25% of the time, and in 90% of those cases everything is fine and moves forward, so I'm trying not to be nervous.

C is sick. He woke up sounding sick this morning, and I forced him to go to the clinic, sure enough he has a sinus infection, yucky! He says his whole body aches. I'm staying away, serving from a distance.  Why is it that men are the WORST patients? They are such babies when they're sick.

I'll post tomorrow with my results....Hoping it's good news!

3 comments:

  1. I hope those levels are right where they need to be and you can get started!!!

    My husband is also the hugest wimp when he's sick. I want to take care of him but I also want to hit him over the head with a brick and tell him to just deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my husband dearly, but he's also a big baby when sick!!

    Hoping for good numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all of our husbands are very similar! Still waiting and hoping for my good numbers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete