Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sadness and Joy

These past few days have been up and down. Monday, I had my sonogram. My uterus looks great! Which is fabulous. I spent Sunday night completely worried that I would have more polyps that would put us behind and I would have to have surgery again. Then I found out that pregnant friend # 4 had a miscarriage! She was about 12 weeks, and had just announced it on FaceBook. I feel so bad for her. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her boyfriend.

Today, I had the follow-up with my RE. Things are looking really good. I'll write more tomorrow. I'm exhausted and I have to be up at 6:00.

2 comments:

  1. It always sounds funny to say... but hooray for a pretty uterus! :) The sonogram could be more fun, but what a good feeling. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend - she's in my thoughts.

    Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete