Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Still Waiting (2 Days)

Yesterday was terrible. I think the stress has really caught up with me and I just can't handle it. I cry about everything. It started with what was on TV in the morning and by the end of the day, I was still crying. I am really missing Wyatt. And of course since my due date just passed, I'm getting all these stupid things in the mail, like portrait deals for your new baby. Ugh!
I'm ready to know. I am finding myself preparing for the worst, but of course still hoping for the best. I didn't write yesterday, because I was trying to distract myself. But I decided that it's better to just get it out today. I'm supposed to be working on the damn taxes, but I just can't focus.
So, 2 more days. Hurry up and wait. 
Our beautiful boy, Wyatt...

4 comments:

  1. He is just so very, very lovely. I'm thinking of you, and hoping that God gives you strength and healing. Hoping for a better next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyatt is beautiful. I'm thinking of you and hoping for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was beautiful! Here's hoping this is your time for your next beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyatt is a beautiful baby *hugs* Thinking of you and praying for patience for you.

    ReplyDelete